What do you think about the latest Greek elections?I am frightened!!We elected a Jewish major and a Muslim major whats next an Albanian PM?

It was a thriller!!! We elected a Jewish major in Jannine in Epirus and a Muslim major somewhere in Thrace!!!! What's next???? I am so so so disappointed and scared 😱

It’s a little interesting but honestly most people outside that area don’t give aratsass about it “ what do you think?”

I bet these jewslim guys will end up bahind bars pretty soon.

Here's a bonus jewjoke, just for you little lady,

Two repo guys are ready to hook up a car to there tow truck. Two jews come outta the house.

"Whats goin on here?" the first one asks

"Are you Mr. Mostafi Goldberg?"

"yes"

"Im sorry sir but we have to repo your car"

"WTF is a car?" the 2nd jew aks.

What a degenerate question asked by a clearly degenerate person. Luckily we know you aren't really Greek, Mr Pretendtoberacistladiesontheinternet.

• Skyline

Your racist cross dressing trolling won't be getting my attention today.

It looks all educated Greeks moved to the USA.

What is left is Muslims, pretending to be Greeks...

• TNO

I didn't even know Greece had elections, and honestly I don't know anything about these mayors until you posted about them. And it's only their religion, not their political positions or anything. I really don't have anything to go off of, and I doubt anyone else in this forum will. Perhaps ask Greece Travel what they think.

For now, since I literally only know of their religions, I'll just say "Mazel tov" to both of them and wish them the best. That's honestly what you should do, if you care about these regions at all. Jews and Muslims aren't out to destroy Greece, not when they're citizens and they want their nation to thrive too. I looked up the guy from Ioannina (which, I must say, it's weird a Greek person wrote Jannine) and he seems like he'd make a good candidate from what is written about him. Just have faith he'll be good for that city.