Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Why doesn't Yahoo care about Facebook ?

Favorite Answer

What makes you think Yahoo doesn’t care about Facebook?

Why should a company care about another completely different company anyway? They’re not even competitors either

• Daniel

Yahoo does not own Facebook that is why

• keerok

They're not related.

That's a great question because I can't figure it out. I don't see how anyone can take all the nonsense here.

It seems every Q &A is a violation, but the only ones that don't lose anything are the people who insult others on a daily basis.

There's a user who comments to answers, "Rot in Hell" 666 times, but apparently it isn't a violation because he's been doing it for a couple months and his comments remain. I was able to stop him at 222 comments today by blocking him.

But it's nothing for me to lose 100 points a day just simply asking a question or giving an answer.

All you'll see on here ALL day long are complaints about how this site is run.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Fb equally, but at least over there we can chat, which is what everyone over here seems to like to do anyway.