Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Music · 6 months ago

Would you guys agree BTS is the biggest music group in the world like the Beatles?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/how-south-kor...

I wish asian music groups were popular here in the U.S. when I was growing up, I never had a girlfriend growing up, I was too embarrassed and kind of ashamed of my race. For some reason, the only asian influence Americans and western societies know about asians are they're good in math, good with electronics, anime expert, makes chinese food, and martial arts expert.

I thought BTS are Korean, are they really Chinese instead?

Favorite Answer

a bunch of gay Korean boys ? no .

well it ain't like beatles in terms of music style, but did you see how they swept the world.

No. You had to be sleeping under a rock (or a member of a rain forest-dwelling tribe) to not have heard of the Beatles in the 1960s. I have never heard of BTS and I'm pretty sure most of the people of my generation have not, either. But my parents and grandparents knew who the Beatles were. They were on the Ed Sullivan show.

Absolutely not lol.

No

No. Those chinamen have nothing on actual talent like 2ne1 or big bang. Those dudes could rap!

No, they ARE Korean but gosh are they overrated!

No.