Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 8 months ago

On Christmas what do you do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Generally, open a stocking left by my daughter (she is good about doing it sneakily so I do not know when it arrives, and, I do the same to her), then make pancakes with real maple syrup, and bacon. After that, my daughter, and I will open our presents - leaving one for after supper. We then usually do our own thing, like reading, playing on the computer, or watching movies together (on the computer, as I live to remotely to get TV). Then, we have supper, but, usually not turkey, as I can't really cook all that well. My daughter loves moose, so, we have had moose roast for Christmas dinner before. It was good! After that, we open the one, reserved gift, usually a small thing under $10 in value. But, it is an end to a perfect day.

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

sleep in like every other day

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Rant and complain that Christmas is not the same anymore and then have vodka and go to bed drunk while everyone else complains that Christmas is not the same since I started drinking.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Source(s): Christmas in an Alcoholic Home (I am the Alcoholic).
  • A C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Very little. I'm usually very tired or sick on Christmas. But I love the season.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Visit family in Virginia

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It is good to recite the joyful mysteries of the rosary on that particular day, especially the third joyful mystery.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If I go my my cousin's house, open presents. But at mine, nothing... (I am not Christian.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.