Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeOther - Alternative · 7 months ago

How does spellsofmagic really works Which spell works?

I can take a coin and make it vanish. I can tell you what you are thinking of, be it your gran or a Tibetan monk. I can tell you your pin number. You can think of the most ridiculous thing such as a wild boar playing the violin whilst wearing high heels in a snowstorm and I will describe it perfectly for you. I also tell people how much they are carrying, both in their wallet or purse including their loose change in their pockets. I do all of this but with no magic what so ever. You can put a spell on a person and it will come to be but only if that person is a very suggestible person. We are all suggestable to an extent and that is what tv ads depend on. They show you someone eating chocolate and before long you are running to the shop for chocolate. You can easily tell these people that you have put a spell on them that will steal their luck for instance. The more suggestable person will believe you and only focus on what went wrong today without noticing what went right. They will remember being overcharged for a newspaper but forget they found a quid or dollar. People actually did this and believed they had a special power before it was discovered that we were all suggestible to an extent. Other than that, all magic you see is the same as mine, not Harry Potters.

• The spell is in the hands of the wizards, try to consult a real Wizard, and you will see it with your own eyes!

Love Potion Number 9

• Tom

No such thing as "Magic"------Dates from old times. when it is supposed an advanced civilization predated our own was destroyed.---- "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magick":Clarke

It only works in the imaginations of gullible, superstitious adolescents. Don't worry, though--you'll grow out of it.

.

.

The only spell that works is the spell checker on my computer.

• The one where the owner of spellsofmagic wishes for money and gullible people send it to him/her.

No spells work it’s all superstitious nonsense.