Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIndiaChandigarh · 1 year ago

What was the last chocalate you ate?

Yes keep moving my question mover fairy, I can play that game all night, let me know when you get bored because I never will.

Wow took you over ten seconds to move it that time, you are getting slow,,I'll move it back in three seconds.

Yes keep stalking and moving my question, you really are a sad person with no life loser.

You can stop moving it now RICHARD you troll.

I've sent a complaint by e-mail direct to Verizon mover fairy, prepare to be tracked down and your account suspended LOSER TROLL.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Chocolate toffees.

• 1 year ago

Hershey chocolate bar

1 year ago

two-bite brownies and cadbury caramilk.

1 year ago

The level 7 pedophiles are into horses now?

Source(s): underage horses I bet (they moved it here after all)
  • 1 year ago

Not sure what they are called but we have a bucket of individually wrapped chocolates at my work for anyone to have, I had one of the squares a few days ago. The last chocolate bar I ate was a Kit Kat with salt caramel. I don't eat a lot of chocolate anymore but I drink chocolate milk on a daily basis.

1 year ago

I haven’t had chocolate in like two weeks or something. Trying to lose my addiction because chocolate doesn’t sit good with me. Makes me have acne and makes me not have right bowel movements. Overall it makes me feel like crap even though I LOOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE!!!! Oh well...

• P
    1 year ago

Ice cream

at lunch

• 1 year ago

Mr. Big bar

• 1 year ago

A handful of Hershey's Kisses two days ago.

• 1 year ago

The ones that’s used to make chocolate chip cookies. I used them in my oatmeal.