Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What were some of the untruths Barack Obama spewed out when he was bashing America down in Brazil yesterday?

Update:

Interestingly Yahoo now makes you go through a serious of clicking on grainy pictures if you ask a question that doesn't toe the Pro-Left line.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I just got wind of the story, Obama was talking against guns in Brazil, right? Well, weird that he was talking about how easy it was for people to get guns after HIS man, Eric Holder was caught in a gun running scheme. I guess no one made it easier for the criminals to get guns than president Obama!

As a result of a dispute over the release of Justice Department documents related to the scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012, in a vote largely along party lines in a Republican-controlled House.[17][18] At Holder's request, President Barack Obama had invoked executive privilege for the first time in his presidency in order to withhold documents that "were not generated in the course of the conduct of Fast and Furious."[19][20] In 2016, a federal court ruled that the records in question were not covered by privilege[21]; however a House lawsuit to try to recover the records is still pending in federal court.[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scand...

So, again. Hypocrite then, hypocrite now. Obama isn't against making guns harder to get if he is the one distributing them. Double-standard.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Maybe it has to do with why it was so easy to get guns in Brazil--because he put them there.

• david
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I wasn't in Brazil yesterday, but your 'question' sounds more like a conservative rant. BS like this has been spread about him for about 15 years now. It is amazing that Republicans feel that they must lie about Democrats in order to get support.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.