Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Search · 1 year ago

Should i join this prestigious acting company?

I'm an actress, and have loved being on the stage and doing short films since I was a little girl. I just graduated with a BFA in Theatre and Performing Arts. A few days ago, I got a interview request from an acting company called, "Brazzers." I asked my friends and they said it's among the most well respected acting companies in the world. My male friends said they love the work that comes out of it. I am honored to have been given an interview request and am planning on telling my friends and family soon. Have you heard of Brazzers? I feel like this is an answer to my prayers.

you see really dumb + talentless so whatever it is it probably ot going to work out.

• Tina
    1 year ago

You're a troll, troll de loll...

1 year ago

thats porn not acting

• Cogito
    1 year ago

It's not an acting company and their employees are not actors. They're filmed prostitutes.

They have NO respect from anyone in the acting world. Porn is NOT real acting.

• 1 year ago

It’s a porn company - as you know you silly troll.