Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 7 months ago

I have so much homework and think this is unfair? what should i do?

i have 3 finals monday and all of this is also due monday. i have to read a whole novel and write a 1000 word essay on it and then another 1000 word essay on literacy elements in it. for math i have to do 3 50 page packets of review and do textbook work. for government i have to do a project and read a novel and do 3 worksheets. for science i have to do a whole lab and 1000 word lab report and project and textbook work. for german i have to do a 500 word essay and read a german book. and for health i have to do a project and a 30 page packet and for animation i have to animate several 30 second scenes

Favorite Answer

rnaybe you should get off the cornputer and start doing your hornework

Stop procrastinating. This didn't just pile up all at once. My guess is you like to walk around looking at your phone every waking moment like the rest of the electronically hypnotized morons I see every day. Throw that dang thing away and DO YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months agoReport

your delusional i don’t have a phone

Sounds like you should have started a week ago.

If you complain about too much homework assigned by your teacher, it is because you are not listen to the

lecture in the class..

I doubt very much that all this was landed on you today.

Your homework! And stop whining

I say take a break and focus on where you at. Don't rush but have a positive mindset! take it slow and one by one. Good luck!!

somebody's gonna be workin' at mickey d's next semester.

• VP

If you're a student in the US then most of these assignments were known well in advance of their due dates. You appear to have trouble managing your time -- as evidenced by you taking the time to complain here.

If you're not a US student -- Damn! That's a crapload of homework coming at ya!

• David

So get on with your work and don't waste your time on here.