Are the leftists now saying that Bill Clinton AND Hillary Clinton should be in prison for obstruction of justice?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why do conservatives always speak for liberals?

• Sally
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Oh, Raisin, the leftists are saying no such thing in either case. Stop lying.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I have never once said this.

Source(s): Leftist
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Bill and Hillary only do "matters". You don't go to prison for matters.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, they only pretend to care about such things if it is republicans who have been accused

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I could not care less about Bill or Hillary Clinton. They were both corrupt but neither of them should be jailed, I just wish they would go away already.

Source(s): Democrat
  • Stuart
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

He believes his colleagues are failing the US Constitution and the American people. He says Republicans are deliberately shirking their duty to thoroughly review Mueller’s 11 conclusions on obstruction of justice by the president. The report doesn’t clear Trump, Amash argues, but his colleagues are avoiding reading it closely because if they do they’ll be compelled to conclude as he did after a thorough consideration of the findings that Trump committed an impeachable offense. His first tweet outlines his position

• ...Show all comments
    • L.N.
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I was hoping the new captcha system would foil the random copy/paste StuartBot, but it seems those Russians are just too clever.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Well we never aligned ourselves with the Clintons

Source(s): Democrat
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.