My dream of ballet isn't going away?

Ever since I remember myself, I wanted to be a ballerina. I could never do ballet tho because of money of course. At some point, when I was about 14 I thought to myself that this desire will go away eventually since almost every little girl wants to become a ballerina. Time passed, I am 19 now and the desire is... show more Ever since I remember myself, I wanted to be a ballerina. I could never do ballet tho because of money of course. At some point, when I was about 14 I thought to myself that this desire will go away eventually since almost every little girl wants to become a ballerina. Time passed, I am 19 now and the desire is bigger than ever. I can't stop thinking about ballet. It's haunting me every day. It's like a voice inside of me screaming! Unfortunately, I'm too old to become a processional. I know I can still do ballet since there are classes for adults but what I actually want is to perform and dance my heart out. Why isn't this desire going away? Why is it haunting me? 😭
2 answers 2