Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelFranceParis · 8 months ago

Will Paris lose its identity as the city of love?

Because of Muslims and their Islamic law taking over?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Wtf are you talking about, muslim people aren't "taking over". They're a group of people who live here and are trying more or less successfully to integrate into french society. Only terrorrists want Islamic Law to take over, and these are criminals.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Utter and absolute nonsense.

• 7 months ago

Google Mulsim rape migrant Paris and it is obvious the world has changed

• 8 months ago

lol.

Really? There is no 'Islamic Law' taking over. French law remains the only law there. And Paris itself is relatively unchanged.

Islam is a religion, not a country. There have always been French Muslims.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Sharia is not taking over. Spent last June in the 13th, with a large immigrant population. No safety problems but GREAT ethnic food.

French law extends citizenship to persons from French colonies, so there are a large number of colonials in the city. And they have not fully assimilated. This seems to be a lesser problem in Paris than in Leon and Marseilles.During our stay, I was threatened only by the language barrier.

• 8 months ago

Who told you a so silly thing : '' Because of Muslims and their Islamic law taking over '' ... ???

If it's from you, so better you keep in your own country ( you could try to invade Paris?.. ) ....

• 8 months ago

I hope you do not mind my pointing this out, but that first part of your question sounds very gay.

• ...Show all comments
    • Guru Hank
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Not at all. Historically 'Turkish practices' has been a euphemism for the goings-on of 'bottomists'.

• 8 months ago

What is your evidence that Islamic law is taking over? I know of no changes to the laws in Paris like that. Most immigrants can't vote, and if they can't vote, they can't elect politicians who would pass laws that they want.

• 8 months ago

I sincerely hope not as long as there are people still fighting to preserve thr city's culture.

Also, **** the dumbass who moved your question to a different category. ******* basement dweller.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.