Why does Atlanta plan to shut down all strip clubs, Gentlemens Clubs & gay male strip clubs in Atlanta Georgia?

• In

I worked for the city of Atlanta for 9 months, which was all I could stand.  Atlanta City Government is about as two faced and corrupt as it gets and could give Chicago a run for its dirty money.  With that said, the Democraps in power talk about eliminating sin and filth at church on Sunday and then go hang out in those establishments on Saturday.

To much AIDS

• stan l

Because Georgia is run by brain dead republican religious crazies. Sherman should have wiped out the whole state and salted the earth.

• Greg

Many people think they are inappropriate and encourage things such as prostitution.

I find it difficult to believe that they would do that. But this is the state that is trying to make it illegal for women to have abortions. So anything is possible.