Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 8 months ago

The new Rammstein album isn't 'bad' per se, but it sounds like a steaming pile of hot garbage compared to their earlier stuff?

No comparison!

I mean 'Deutschland'...What a boring, weak track. I'd expect that level of mediocrity from somebody like Sabaton, but not Rammstein. It sounds like a throwaway track from a demo or something.

'Radio'...Well, it's better than 'Deutschland', but it's just not that good and the chorus is lame.

'Zeig Dich' is the best track on the album by far, but I'd literally say it was the worst song Rammstein had if were to be released alone.

'Auslander'...Those lyrics are so incredibly dumb I can't even wrap my head around it. Sounds like some lame club-hard rock nonsense.

'Sex'...Just crap all around. More terrible lyrics and a weak chorus to boot.

'Puppe'...This one is not so bad, but it pales in comparison to their other, uh, 'shocker' tracks (Like 'Buck Dich', 'Spiel Mit Mir', 'Mein Teil', 'Hilf Mir' and 'Wiener Blut').

'Was Ich Liebe'...I like the beat, but hardly anything else.

'Diamant'...LAME. Just a weak love song all around. Nonsense.

'Weit Weg'...It's better than most, but not spectacular.

'Tattoo' is a dumb hard rock song with barely any replay-ability to speak of.

'Hallomann'...WTF is this track? Seriously...this is the single worst thing they've ever released.

I am quite disappointed. I can't be the only one.

Favorite Answer

Rammstein,with the exception of Sehnsucht and Mutter is faily mediocre to me anyway. On the other hand Oomph! - Ritual (sounds a lot like a return to their 90's material) and Stahlmann (Kinder Der Sehnsucht) have released good albums this year.

I liked a few tracks, but it's definitely their worst.

Wow, a music critic in 2019. How f1cking profound. I've never seen that before.

"It's better than most, but not spectacular."

Thats deep man you deserve a f1cking Pulitzer. How soon can you be in San Jose?

Source(s): 79
    • Lv 7

I was just there as a matter of fact. I'll be returning in June. I have a grudge to settle with a particular sea otter in Morro Bay.

Yes the album is ok but not great. But it is doing well, on the charts. If that is something your into.

i think all new and current rock albums are like that, their earlier stuff is better butthenewer stuff isnt good enough

• Uri

I haven't listened to the new album yet but I liked '' Deutchland'', some of my favorites are also

Zwitter, zwitter

Mein land

Wu bist ud

Los

Haifisch

Hallelujah

Du riechst so gut