Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Is Netanyahu the Trump of Israel?

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Interesting question, Anonymous. I was inspired enough to look up the Wikipedia biography of Israel's current Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and compare that biography to "The Making of Donald Trump" (2016) by Pulitzer Prize winning David Cay Johnston and "Russian Roulette" (2018) by reporters Michael Isikoff and David Corn so that my answer would have more substance.

The Netanyahu-ordered genocide against unarmed civilian Palestinians captive in their own land, the Gaza Strip, should have resulted in charges filed against war criminal Netanyahu in the World Court at The Hague, just as the illegal Netanyahu-ordered BLOCKADE the turns the Gaza Strip into the world's largest CONCENTRATION CAMP (Netanyahu's intention, I suspect), so the rain of deadly missiles down upon unarmed women, children, the frail elderly, and UN-marked safe houses should result in the death penalty for Binyamin Netanyahu---especially in light of the fact that Israel was given the very effective IRON DOME Missile Defense System by President Barack Obama that prevents damage from any Hamas-fired missiles, so BRUTE Netanyahu had no real reason or excuse to killing so many terrified and defenseless Palestinians.

Trump should be held personally accountable to the deaths of children and the kidnapping of thousands of babies and minor children at our southern border. While not as horrific as the Netanyahu crimes against humanity, what Trump has done at the border is also crimes against humanity that violate our nation's values and our U.S. Constitution.

Netanyahu has been under investigation in his homeland for fraud, breach of trust, corruption, and bribes, and early this year he was indicted. Case 1000 involves a charge that Prime Minister Netanyahu has "obtained large-scale profits from businessmen" and Case 2000 is from attempts by Netanyahu to conspire with the publisher of Yedioth Ahronot news group (the equivalent of Fox-owning News Corps here), Arnon Mozes, to use his publication to weaken the competitor news Israel Hagon while giving Netanyahu more positive coverage. Hmmm...

This does seem to reveal that you have hit the proverbial "nail" on the head, Anonymous.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

I respond point-by-point in my answer, to the falsehoods made by contributor "Armchair Goddess #1" against the leaders of the United States of America, and Israel.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Hello Anon / "Armchair Goddess #1",

I refer to the question and answer awarded so-called "best".

Contributor "Armchair Goddess #1" wrote:

"Netanyahu-ordered genocide against unarmed civilian Palestinians captive in their own land, the Gaza Strip".

My response:

When pro-Palestinians typically use the term "genocide" in regard to Gaza, they often refer to the barrage of rockets fired into Israel from the Gaza Strip in 2014, plus further such attacks since, and Israel consequently taking reasonable military defence to seek to remove the threat of rocket attack; this in order to defend the lives of Israeli citizens, including Muslims and Jews.

There is also, of course no evidence of any such "genocide".

The Palestinians are not "captive".

The Gaza Strip is "Palestinian" Arab autonomy under the Oslo Accords.

"... illegal Netanyahu-ordered BLOCKADE the turns the Gaza Strip into the world's largest CONCENTRATION CAMP".

My response:

I am not aware of any "concentration camp" run by its own army and police, which carries out the murder of children, and fires rockets at the cities of those they consider their enemy, as do the Palestinians !

See: Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_a...

Hamas runs Gaza which has a conflict-based economy, spending your aid money (tax money) on weapons, attack tunnels, and guns, rather than on the welfare of its own people. Israel's reaction to attack on it, both its defence & economic blockade, is no different to how any country would react in such circumstances.

The Israelis withdrew from Gaza in 2005 leaving it to Palestinian autonomy under the Oslo Accords. Gaza is run by Hamas, spending your International Aid money (your tax money) on its conflict-based economy ignoring the welfare of its own people.

To understand what is the true meaning of a "Concentration Camp", the reader can learn about Nazi concentration camps here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_c...

By the way, contributor "Armchair Goddess #1" also filtered-out the following information that she finds inconvenient, namely that Egypt also maintains economic measures (aka a blockade) against Gaza !

Further information available from the following source:

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

"The blockade of the Gaza Strip is the ongoing land, air, and sea blockade of the Gaza Strip imposed by Israel and Egypt in 2007, after Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza...

- - - - End of extract - - - -

Contributor "Armchair Goddess #1" also wrote:

"the rain of deadly missiles down upon unarmed women, children, the frail elderly, and UN-marked safe houses":

My response:

There is no evidence Israel has any policy to target civilians, whereas by comparison the "Palestinian" Arabs specifically target civilians as policy by paying a reward-"pension" for the murder of Israeli Jewish civilians - “Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund”:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Authorit...

The “Palestinian Authority” (which together with the P.L.O. pays the terrorism reward-“Pension” of their “Martyrs Fund”, and also funds “Hamas”) is itself funded by the “European Union”.

It seems that the Palestinians clear schools, designate them officially as “shelters”, and then fire rockets from them aimed at Israeli cities, to draw Israeli retaliatory fire:

http://www.thetower.org/1955-un-report-confirms-ha...

Palestinian Mortars found at UNRWA Schools:

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

UNRWA [“United Nations Relief and Works Agency”] Gaza Beach Elementary Co-educational “B” School on 16 July 2014 ... Secretary-General released a summary of the BOI report on 27 April 2015 (S/2015/286):

“The ... Board found that a 120 mm mortar tube, a mortar bipod and twenty 120 mm mortar-round containers, with ammunition, were discovered.”

https://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrw...

- - - - End of extract - - - -

Palestinians launch rockets from hospital grounds:

https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/04/finnish-jour...

The Palestinians use Child Suicide Bombers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bomber...

"Israel was given the very effective IRON DOME Missile Defense System by President Barack Obama".

My response:

The "Iron Dome" missile defence system is Israeli technology.

It was not given to them by any other country;

Israel developed it themselves to protect civilians from constant Palestinian rocket fire aimed at Israeli cities.

"Armchair Goddess #1" wrote:

"[Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu has been under investigation in his homeland for fraud, breach of trust, corruption, and bribes, and early this year he was indicted."

My response:

To date, Mr. Netanyahu has not been indicted.

By the way, an indictment is not a conviction, and a person is also innocent until proven guilty.

Regarding the slurs made by contributor "Armchair Goddess #1" against President Trump, where she wrote:

"... what Trump has done at the border is also crimes against humanity that violate our nation's values and our U.S. Constitution."

My response:

Every country is entitled to secure its borders. It is essential to seek to protect U.S. citizens from drug gangs, hired assassins, organised crime, kidnappers, etc. who are likely to simply enter the United States using a remote and physically-unprotected border area.

Just consider for a moment, the significant crime in Mexico and the ease with which criminals can enter the U.S. by simply evading Immigration officials and any physical border protection.

No one is suggesting that refugees and asylum seekers are criminals, but, then again, it is the job of Immigration officials to ensure that this is so. Thus if refugees and asylum seekers evade Immigration, what then are the authorities expected to believe about them !

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Source for the latter comment: (The full view of the coin has ancient Hebrew letters above the Menorah.) It is sourced from (at last looking) the seventh image down, at:
      https://www.jewishgiftplace.com/Ancient-Menorahs.html

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

YES!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

A leader? Yes, he is a leader.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sam
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

warmonger

• 7 months ago

TDS?

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

He is

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Maybe not. He supports Israel’s universal healthcare system.

• 7 months ago

They are both poor excuses for men.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Nope if he was there would be no Iran

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.