Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentAlternative Fuel Vehicles · 9 months ago

Stop moving to California, we have enough people here. Wy out of towners keep moving here?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Our fearless leaders have opened the gates to all that come here as long as they are here illegally. They are spending their money on illegal immigrants while neglecting homelessness which they also foster but now are suggesting homelessness is a national problem and not theirs. They are so screwed up. They will do anything for power and votes. My wife told me this morning that we got to pay $4000 in extra taxes due in 15 days and that is in addition to the outrageous taxes we already pay. It is nothing but legal thievery and we get very little return. We could have a nice vacation for that much but it just goes into the black hole.

• Sounds just like here in Australia. Seems that your country is also run by a kleptocracy. I recently figured out that the main thrust of life is to avoid the thugs and thieves who run the country and local municipality. They are just a legalised street gang.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Because people from cali come to where I live, buy up houses and "vacation" there for a week or two a year. Stay in cali and I'll stay here.

• 9 months ago

California is the last place id ever move to, far to many insufferable people live there.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

It so much better than Texas!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

CA has been losing population for years. I think you are wrong.

• 9 months ago

Enough people for what? To recreate the awful Zion rave scene in Matrix Reloaded? *shudder*

• BB
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Well....help yourselves by stopping with the sanctuary city B.S. You are driving out the folks that you want and bringing in Illegals who are sucking your revenues dry.

• 9 months ago

You can count on me staying on my side of the country. I wouldn't mind if California could just detach from the whole continent in the first place. Have fun with all of your problems over there!

• 9 months ago

They want to get in on that bonanza of free stuff your state is giving away. Free stuff just shouldn't be for illegal immigrants, right?

• 9 months ago

I left them some room.

Moved out of that cesspool state 20 years ago.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.