Will I able to live and work as a web developer in Amsterdam, without speaking Dutch?

Back in April, I visited Amsterdam, and I was left really impressed with abs everything, especially with the fact that you weed is legal, ahah, just jk. I would really like to move to live in Amsterdam when I finish my bachelor degree at 23. The only problem is that I don't know any dutch at all, and from my... show more Back in April, I visited Amsterdam, and I was left really impressed with abs everything, especially with the fact that you weed is legal, ahah, just jk. I would really like to move to live in Amsterdam when I finish my bachelor degree at 23. The only problem is that I don't know any dutch at all, and from my perspective is a really hard language to learn. Do you think I will be able to get a job as a web dev with fluent English only?