Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 6 months ago

I want to join the army but i also want to be an environmental engineer, can i do both?

Is that a thing for any military branch, i couldn t find much online so if anyone knows

4 Answers

  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

    There won't be a direct job for that in the Army, but you can get into an engineering job in the Army and get experience and benefits, then look for what would better satisfy your wants.

  • 6 months ago

    The army has the Corps of Engineers. But they are civil and structural. The army blows up and tears up the environment, so they don't need an environmental engineer. Join the army first. Get GI Bill credits then go to college. Depending on your assignment, you may be able to take college courses while on active duty.

  • 6 months ago

    The Army does have environmental specialists in their corps of engineers.

  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    The Army Engineer Corps is probably your best bet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.