THE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL...Do you think Hope is a nutbar?

The whole storyline with Hope encouraging Liam to go back with Steffy is absolutely insane. She's acting irrational most times, so I fail to understand why any of the characters haven't suggested she seek therapy. Also, Wyatt & Flo are getting it on..no surprise there! Wait 'til Wyatt finds out what Flo has done, especially since he's told her that "honesty & transparency" are so important to him. The show is starting to nauseate me.

"Nutbar" is too good for her behavior..."nutsack" is more like it...

Hope absolutely needs a grief counselor and/or a support group. I was hoping they let this baby thing go until the baby was older or an adult like most soaps do, instead of dragging it on and on and on and on..

• This whole Hope storyline is really getting boring.

Just watch if Liam does goes back to Steffy she will find out the baby is hers and then wants Liam back so they can raise the baby together. Or maybe Thomas will put something in Hope dirnks so he can rape her and she ends up pregnant again and claimed it is Liam baby..geez will this ever end!

• night

Yes, Hope needs therapy. I don't understand why Brooke and Liam have let her get to this point. I really think Hope and Liam should break up for good. How many times have they let circumstances break them up already??? They just don't have any resilience as a couple.

I wish they would give the baby back..it has dragged on long enough

• Carson

Hope'less' is just that. And her right eye drives me to distraction.

If she would let anyone complete a sentence without interrupting this whole story like would have been done a month ago.

• audrey

You're right. It's not worth watching anymore.

• Kathy

The writers of the show don't always write the show the way you think they should. Ther screw up the characters up completely.