Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Anybody hate Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood ?

They ruined Mr Rogers they sometimes lie to kids. Example when they say " grown ups come back " they don't always come back especially if something bad happened. Daniels parents have such stupid rules no going outside in the rain WTF I let my kids go out in the rain unless it's storms. No playing with your toys in the water alone what can that hurt. My wife played with her toys in the water by herself when she was 4 and a bit older. My daughter is 6 she can play with toys in the sink by herself. I feel bad for Daniel because it seems his parents never let him do anything. Half the time it's disturbing when they talk about hitting other kids or going to the bathroom. This show also doesn't seem to help kids the episode where they talk about road safety today we still see kids running along the sidewalk or getting hit by cars. Plus they have annoying little songs for everything I get them stuck in my head everyday. Does anybody else hate Daniel Tiger ?

Also I noticed that Mrs Elania and Daniel are the only ones who have families but the owl only has an uncle where the hell are his parents and the cat only has a mom where's her dad. Plus the kids have really bad tempers when they get mad

Favorite Answer

As a kid, I LOVED Mr Rogers.

As an adult, I can't stand it. So condescending! In retrospect, I can't believe my mom allowed me to watch it.

Daniel Tiger I dislike because it skips all over and you don't know how the family got anywhere. One minute they are at the park, then boom they are on a boat. How did they get there!?!

It's still better than Caillou.

Yeah, it's a drag. But little kids love that stuff. I don't like Barney the purple dinosaur either.