Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Why did Trump not condemn both right and left wing extremists in Charlottesville I mean there were Nazi & traitor Dixie flags at the rally?

Is it because he needs does lunatics with Nazi and Confederate flags votes I mean they are a minority on the right shouldn't theses people along with SJW lefties on the left thses people should been rounded up and put away and thier gun rights revoked.

Favorite Answer

He did he needs the unite right rally imbecile votes doesn't mean he agrees with their warped views same with ANTIFIA.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

No matter what Trump said, or didn't say, there would be people who complain. The Democratic Party is pushing unrest. That's their game.

The Democratic Party loves America like Hitler loved Germany.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Spider-Man

Democrts and Republicans are both mostly fiscal right wingers but Democrats have liberal social policies and Republicans conservive social poclies thier is not legit socialist or really left wing party anywhere near power in America.

• Mimi

He did, and he also said that there were those not affiliated with hate groups there that were good people.

He has condemned them. Your media sources don't report it.

• Andy C

Trump supports white supremacists.

NO idea what you are talking bout.

The violence was started by antifa first. If antifa had not surrounded his car and started attacking him, Heather Heyer would be alive today.

Unite the Right rally was given legal permission. Do leftists this they are above the law ?

he condemned the bad on both sides and praised the good on both sides

Our beloved president... is awesome 😎

He did.