Why are people who came in hours after me at the ER, being seen before me, a high priority paitent?

I came into the ER at 9:15 PM for severe chest pain, nausea and a numb right leg. I was triaged and had an EKG. The nurse stated that there were abnormalities in my EKG and that a doctor should be with me soon. I have now been waiting 5 hours through excruciating pain. I have been crying and informing the nurses... show more I came into the ER at 9:15 PM for severe chest pain, nausea and a numb right leg. I was triaged and had an EKG. The nurse stated that there were abnormalities in my EKG and that a doctor should be with me soon. I have now been waiting 5 hours through excruciating pain. I have been crying and informing the nurses the pain is getting worse. I m 17F, so I can easily understand older paitents going first. However, I do have a history with leukemia and heart complications is not unheard of after chemotherapy. Why are others who came in just an hour ago being seen before a previous cancer paitent with extreme chest pain and an abnormal EKG?
Should I just leave and go to a different ER?