Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 7 months ago

SPOILER: James Holzhauer will lose on Jeopardy on June 3rd?

Nonhe has a chance

Even if he does I wouldn't mind having his winning$$ He did better than I could

I hope so. I live in Chicago where he is from and I am sick of hearing about him

• susan

Nobody asked for a spoiler.

• mom

it is great to be that smart but after a while, I get tired of seeing him on Jeopardy. well he did lose on June 3 2019.

my curiosity is this. how do we know it is june 3rd? if he loses june 3rd, it means he is likely to only get like $30,000 or less so if that is true h emay fall just short of surpassing ken Jennings dollar amount, and definitely nowhere near his 74 games. it is very difficult to find much of any spoilers though seems with ken there was so much more

If true I am glad. The guy freaks me out with his facial expressions and pronged winks. He is also an arrogant A**hole.

• EddieJ

How did you get past the traffic lights?