Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 9 months ago

Is Dotty the person asking all the questions about Jews being superior?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Shalom; who knows...but one thing is sure; she's either been given her P45 at the fish & chip shop on the Soho Road and has to look after her half a dozen cats at home (the only beings that make her feel 'wanted'), or has sent a love letter to Margaret Hodge, for she's on here most of the time nowadays.

• Cousin

A lot of Nazis sneaked out of the fallen Reich pretending to be Jews and became members of the Israeli government. Both are creepy.

People ask all kinds of questions and if they post using the Anon feature, it can be hard to tell who asks what (and it's their business). Report violations and move on, don't post them (as you did here by posting about another user). Save the gossip and call outs for the school yard.

Possibly because she's pro-Israel but no one can say for certain. Personally, I think Israel is poison.

She has trolled me obsessively for 12 years and

is still no more the wiser with anything about me

WHY me ?

I doubt it she's a Nazi, she's only pretending to be pro-Jewish because its politically expedient