My daughters story?

So I’ve just been cleaning up my 10 year olds bedroom when I come across a writing pad, I quickly read what’s on the first page out of interest to quickly realise she’s wrote a story. Intrigued, I read it. Anyway, the stormy goes.. (key points) a young girl having a baby, she struggles for money, the dad is... show more So I’ve just been cleaning up my 10 year olds bedroom when I come across a writing pad, I quickly read what’s on the first page out of interest to quickly realise she’s wrote a story. Intrigued, I read it. Anyway, the stormy goes.. (key points) a young girl having a baby, she struggles for money, the dad is unknown, she has another baby & still struggling for money she considers adoption, the boy grows up to get young girl pregnant at only 15. The words are so beautifully written but it’s sad at the same time. Anyway my daughter is only 10, to me this seems unusual for her to writing such stories. Ive been with her dad since before she was born (obviously) and she’s never seen us struggle so I’m not really sure where she’s got this from. Would you bring it up with her? I’m truly impressed with her writing skills and would love to encourage it!
16 answers 16