Doodah asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 years ago

Do you prefer people with short hair or long hair?

Guys are people. Some like lengthy tresses, some like brief tresses, some like no tresses. Really, that is clearly a thing.

I have had very long and incredibly very short tresses, all pretty lately (so other aspects, like age, are usually handled for) and the only real difference I’ve observed is in the sort of attention I obtain, and the sort of assumptions produced about me.

With long tresses, I had been assumed to become younger, promiscuous, sexually obtainable and I acquired plenty of dick pics and will be the offering of cash for intercourse. I also obtained plenty of rape threats.

With short tresses, I'm assumed to be always a businesswoman, most likely married, old (although nobody guesses me more than the late twenties) and much more worthy of regard. People pay attention to what I state easier when I've short hair.

I prefer girls who hve mermaid length hair

ANY as long as it is clean!!!!

big azz.

Guys with short hair and girls with longer hair

That's kind of a weird thing to ask. Not sure if u mean men or women and also I don't care what someone else does with their hair. Although short hair is more manageable.

• Dr. D

Most men are attracted to women with long hair.

Most women are attracted to men with short hair.

Of course, a person who is really hot, is still hot, independent of their hair length.

Are you for real you prefer PEOPLE based on the length of their hair???

medium

shorter to medium length