Why do they expect sex after only few dates?

This is not the first time that I`ve had to finish dating a man. First it would start very well, we would find out that we have a lot in common etc. Then after like 4-5 dates or less, they bring up sex. This is like in few 2-3 weeks time. That is almost like sleeping with a stranger to me. I know it can turn out... show more This is not the first time that I`ve had to finish dating a man. First it would start very well, we would find out that we have a lot in common etc. Then after like 4-5 dates or less, they bring up sex. This is like in few 2-3 weeks time. That is almost like sleeping with a stranger to me. I know it can turn out well but most of the times I did not end up staying with the person I was dated. Seriously, why so many man expect to get sex after only few dates? Some of them are looking for a serious relationship but still do not make an effort to get to know the other person but want to get physical as soon as possible? Sleeping with someone, and then decide if they want you.
12 answers 12