Are hospitals closed for Memorial Day like they all were on Christmas when I crashed my car and no ambulance came?
M'aiq--- Will a doctor or nurse be there on the lawn during the week? My step-grandmother is in the hospital and I guess out on the lawn now. I am worried about her but she did not want visitors.
- audreyLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
They don't close. They just didn't want to test a troll.
- Midnight BluesLv 78 months ago
I think you need better health insurance.
- A CLv 78 months ago
Is this the Christmas troll?
- Jake No ChatLv 78 months ago
Hospitals are open all the time, perhaps they have reduced staff. Ambulance services are separate entities.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- M'aiq The liarLv 78 months ago
All hospitals are closed all week for renovation. The sick people are all left on the lawn for the week, the survivors are taken back in next Monday.
- regeruggedLv 78 months ago
Looks like you survived.