Do you see yourself as the most qualified to represent the British (distinct from British nationals)?

No one cares about them more than I do. I very strongly believe I am the most qualified to lead the British people, due to my extremely forceful and independent mind (AKA strong-mindedness), very high regard for the continuity of racial Britons, extensive tactical awareness, hardcore mindset, high awareness... show more No one cares about them more than I do.

I very strongly believe I am the most qualified to lead the British people, due to my extremely forceful and independent mind (AKA strong-mindedness), very high regard for the continuity of racial Britons, extensive tactical awareness, hardcore mindset, high awareness levels, logical proficiency and very high competence with detecting flaws and vulnerabilities. There is also the fact, under my best conditions, I look like I belong on the front cover of a fashion magazine (good luck and British composition being the main reasons for this). Before long, I will be very nearly physically indistingushable from them.

I would be far more competent a representative than some nobody off the street, devoid of any advanced worldviews, abilities or perspectives, who decides to become a politician and fancies themself enlightened simply because they attended university or grew up in a certain background.