What Zelda game would you recommend?

I've just finshed replaying Spirt Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, and Twilight Princess. I ordered Skyward Sword yesterday and it should be here around 3/4 weeks but after that I don't what other zelda game I should try out. What would be your recommendation?

Favorite Answer

Assuming you have a 2/3DS (as I can only safely assume you have at least a DS & a Wii), I would recommend Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Being part of the Nintendo Select line, you can pick it up for $20. The Virtual Console version of Link's Awakening DX ($5-$6) would be a good choice as well.

If you have a New 2/3DS, you may want to consider picking up the Virtual Console version of Link to the Past ($8) from the eShop as it's a solid game & does provide some context for Link Between Worlds (which is a spiritual sequel, as it utilizes a similar world layout).

If you have a Wii U (which is a bit unlikely, as you did NOT mention Twilight Princess HD), you can pick up Virtual Console version of Ocarina of Time for $10 & Link to the Past for $8. The other option would be Wind Waker HD as it's a bit better paced than the original on Gamecube (which can be played on the Wii, but you need a memory card & controller for it).

While there's plenty of Zelda titles to choose from, these are the better titles that I'm willing to recommend to those who aren't die-hards of the series.

I have played many of them. But the one I find most enjoyable is Twilight Princess. Majora's mask was a challenge, Link To the Past was also pretty fun, but I would suggest starting out with the original NES version. Keep it classic :)

Legend of Zelda ocarina of time it’s the best one

I'm going to go with Oracle of Ages because it's the only Zelda game that I've beaten.

Links awakening.

• Will

Are you willing to buy a Nintendo 64?

• Will

Then play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask