What computer should I get?

Need a new small laptop and money is a serious issue being unemployed. So what kind should I get that is very cheap but will work?

and what kind should I get where I wont have disk space running out so soon as I did with current one? Like what kind of info do I look for and stuff thank you

Favorite Answer

If you don't need any Windows-specific programs, a Chromebook might be ok. They typically only have around 32-128 GB of storage, but since ChromeOS is lightweight, it won't really use up much space.

However, if you need a Windows-based laptop, that's where things get more difficult. The cheapest new HP laptop that I found with a 1 TB drive costs $309: https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-laptop-15z-touch... The screen won't be too good and the CPU is kind of weak, but it'll work. I don't know what your budget is, but if it is less than $200, you're going to have a very difficult time finding a new laptop with what you want. You might want to consider used laptop from ebay from a reputable seller.

• keerok

Cheap means low disk space and more. I mean less!