Is my mother right? If I’m right, how do I convince her?

I’m a good kid. I do my homework, I have good grades, and don’t take drugs or do anything risky like that. I used to read classics, usually the naval fantasy ones, but recently I’ve just dropped ‘em. (Even though they were a joy.) I realized there was this thing called online games, and I started playing. Now the... show more I’m a good kid. I do my homework, I have good grades, and don’t take drugs or do anything risky like that. I used to read classics, usually the naval fantasy ones, but recently I’ve just dropped ‘em. (Even though they were a joy.) I realized there was this thing called online games, and I started playing. Now the thing is, I’m careful with the games I choose to play. I only play historical games, which teach you some sort of lesson. Recently, I got into an Irish army (on a game), and have been spending a few hours there. Now, I do get screen time is dangerous and stuff, but I’m learning new stuff about Irish culture and such, in an awesome way. I’m not playing fortnite or anything, I’m playing educational games. So, who’s right? My mom wants me to drop online games. The thing is, I’m just bored of life. There’s nothing to do, and before you recommend something, my mom doesn’t even let me take a walk in the park. I can’t hang out with friends. I’ve literally read all the books that I’m interested in at the live art. I can’t deal with this anymore. I used to study and get ahead, but I just can’t anymore. There’s just no point in it for me. I’m sorry for digressing a lot in this. Any help is appreciated.
5 answers 5