Am I protected from pregnancy ?

Ok so thank you for taking time to answer my question Well the first week of birth control I took it on time the second week i had sex on the 16th but 3 days later I missed a pill but the next day I took two pills together ( the one that I missed and the regular one ) well a few days later I left my wallet at a... show more Ok so thank you for taking time to answer my question

Well the first week of birth control I took it on time the second week i had sex on the 16th but 3 days later I missed a pill but the next day I took two pills together ( the one that I missed and the regular one ) well a few days later I left my wallet at a friends house and I missed that day so I end up taking another two pills back to back the very next day .... then I missed the last pill by two hours and I took it immediately ( I didn’t not hav sex after this situation ) only on the 16 of this month ... this is the first time I messed up wit birth control I’m usually always on time I want to know what are my chances of pregnancy even if I took it as soon as I remembered ?😢