Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

Favorite Answer

That's one of my favorite pictures of him. 8^)

I think the whole idea of the Antichrist is so people can call anyone they really don't like The Antichrist. During the first Gulf War, Pat Robertson said he knew Saddam Hussein was The Antichrist--God had told him, and you can't argue against that! Then, after 9/11, Robertson said Osama Bin Laden was the Antichrist.

Donald Trump is a sad failure of a man who, all his life, has had a sense of entitlement. His one talent is self-promotion, but it didn't make him immune to the Peter Principle. He didn't just collude with Russia, he colluded with the Republican Party. His mouth wrote checks his brain couldn't cash.

History will show that the last THREE Republican presidents (and I hope they ARE the last!) were failures, each progressively worse than the last. Trump MIGHT just be the last Republican president.

And, like you hear sometimes, Trump is not the problem. He's a symptom of the problem. The problem will still remain after Trump reaches his ignominious end. He will go down in history as a cautionary tale, and a reminder of the peak of American stupidity and futility in the face of growing racial diversity.

• 1 year ago

I think that he might be "AN" Anti-christ like Hitler was an Anti-christ.....

No, if he was the liberals would embrace him.

The world makes a league with the antichrist -- Trump on the other hand is popularly hated (not liked). If the liberals turn to some guy as the savior, that's the guy I'd watch out for.

Also Trump likes women, and Trump doesn't exalt himself over God... but the antichrist will. Daniel 11:37 [concerning the antichrist] Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

I thought it was Obama? Now it's Trump?

I remember when people were saying it was Nixon.

Prophecy is an old trick - about as old as prostitution. Prophecies are based on a cryptic message that has no date of arrival - keeping its believers guessing into eternity - and making it a timeless prediction.

Given enough time, there will eventually be an event that bears a similarity to the original message which is then verbally massaged to create a startling match.

Some prophecies have been perpetuated for so long, that there have been dozens of events in history that match the original message.

Whether the prophecy comes from an ancient scroll or a 1-900 number, the tactics are the same.

No since he is hated by people.

I've heard people call him the messiah, last time I checked they were trying to find out if he was a descendent of King David, yeah good luck with that.

Nah. Antichrist is well read, speaks fluent Latin and American English, unlike the Donald...

No, what makes you think that?

There is NO "the" antichrist in scripture. Share your passage please if you've found one.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

But this guy thinks he's God

Isa 14:13 I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Note that Pope Francis is seated on a great white throne between two golden Cherubim (Isa 37:16), and four living creatures (Rev 4:6-8), in the apse

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=646&tbm...

Francis is portraying this passage describing Gods white throne judgment. Note that he is supposedly reading his book of life

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 20

He is a very dangerous man.