Cashreall asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Why does my spirit feel so heavy?

25 mother of two work a part time job that pays well but the boss hates me for whatever reason and I feel uncomfortable at home I’ve recently lost one job and got laid off another all in the past few months so losing this job would wreck havoc seeing as I literally am carrying thousands of dollars on credit card balances I cry every night I can never get caught up I’ve got stuck on this alcohol **** so I literally drink everyday I have no life and I just feel like **** like for real most things ppl have I wish I had I am grateful for my own place and my own car but I want more doesn’t help that I am so unhappy with myself I can literally tell I’m making my own boyfriend unhappy because he thinks he can’t please me but it’s not him it’s me!!!! I just wanna die man for real I can’t get right at home at work with my boyfriend can’t put the stupid bottle down like what do I do? I’m laying here crying so depressed worrying about how the next day might go? I’m scared I’m gonna hurt myself and it doesn’t help

I don’t really have support no close friends and no close family

Try to pin down the one main reason why you feel the way you do right now. Is it job insecurity? Checkout blogs on how to start business at home. Is it low self esteem? Read more books. Is it lack of purpose in life? Read your bible.

The book of psalms will be of help

• justin

be at peace and give ur life to god. he will take care of u if u trust in him. have no holds barred from him. those who learn their lessons without having to suffer to do so will often be spared. open urself to god's gifts and if he wants to (which he often will if u have a relationship with him) he will shower u with good things. Think positive and avoid negativity. negativity has the power to ruin things and make bad things happen. reverse with positivity. Ever notice hwo it is never just 1 thing bad when ur negative?

• David

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

You need God.

• Kelley

Do not kill yourself! Jesus Christ loves you. People who commit suicide end up in Hell after they die; which is worse than what you are going through now. Ask Jesus Christ in your head to come into your life and help you. Follow what He tells you. Talk to him in your head (prayer), read the Bible, attend a Christian church regularly. Get married. Your husband can get work quickly through a staffing agency. (PeopleReady, Express Employment, Select Staffing,...)

I imagine you have very bad breath.

• vivian7 months agoReport

That will kill you for ever and ever if you didn't come out to him and with the one talking about hell fire have you been in one before or know of one person who as bee in one to know its worse then this, this is hell fire people don't know off my dear....