Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

Women don't grow beard but men do, that's not nice ?

Why is it that men grow so much facial hair / beard and need to shave it off forever till their last breath or else look like a furry animal but women get to have smooth soft face naturally.....

So unfair.

Why men have useless beard growth and chest hair while women don't?

I Envy women

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

But women have to shave their legs, their armpits and in some cases even other body parts. Visible body hair is just not acceptable on women while men can have as long facial hair as they wish.

• 7 months ago

I make my girlfriend shave my beard. Takes her about an hour because she's so scared to cut me.

• 7 months ago

Wait until after menopause... you'll grow all sorts of hair you wish would go away

• 7 months ago

Some women do grow facial hair...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

who said women have a smooth soft face? loads of us are very hairy. i have to constantly wax my upper lip, wax my eyebrows and my whole body. my hair grows back ridiculously quick.

at least all men have to do is shave. i cant just shave it, i have to spend money every week in a beauty salon to get it professional waxed so i dont have any stubble.

• patty
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

don't give up your english lessons

• Elana
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You'll spend the rest of your life shaving less than a square foot of skin.

Women will spend the rest of their lives shaving over 10 square feet of skin.

Granted, they won't have to do it as often, but it's not like women get to not shave.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Testosterone. There is a medical condition where women have too many male hormones, and it can cause them to grow facial hair like men.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It’s not your fault

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Again with this? you must look like a werewolf if it upsets you so much! not all men are like this, I'm 23 and dont have hair growing anwhere on my body except on top of my head, under ears, pubic and a little under my knee around calves, yeah I too think body hair is unnatractive but can't you trim it with laser or use depilatory cream?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.