How do I choose a career? I'm not good at anything and I have no interests. I don't want to be a failure?

I just like being on my computer playing games, watching youtube videos, and listening to music. I've always wanted to do other things but my social anxiety has always held me back which is also why I have never had a friend before. I don't want to work with computers though because i'm not actually... show more I just like being on my computer playing games, watching youtube videos, and listening to music. I've always wanted to do other things but my social anxiety has always held me back which is also why I have never had a friend before. I don't want to work with computers though because i'm not actually good with them. I just use it for entertainment to make me happy and finding information to help me be successful. I'm not good at like knowing computer science stuff though. I don't know know what my interests are. I try figuring them out but I can't find anything that is fun. Actually, one fun thing I like is playing this one game on my computer but I don't think theres anyway to make money for it. I feel useless. I have no friends or parents to help me figure out life stuff because my parents are never around and I have no friends. I took lots of career tests on the internet and all of them showed careers that I never heard of and just sound boring and uninteresting and don't even pay $20,000. I don't want to be a loser with a bad job and with no friends. I thought about being a counselor because of my mental problems I would understand but I don't know how to talk to people and give advice. I'm not interested in working with machines because I think its boring and I took a autos class in my senior year of high school last year but everybody just got mad at me because I would always mess up because I didn't understand. I have more to say but it's not letting me write more.