Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Why do all abusers have the same things in common?

I've noticed abusers have the same traits, why is this? Did they receive a "How to be an Abuser 101" book in the mail or something? What is the cause behind the same words and tactics they seem to share with other abusers? My question isn't meant to be read as sarcasm I'm genuinely asking.

Yahoo automatically put this question in the wrong category i dont know why. I mean verbal and physical abuse in relationships. Both seem to have the same traits: hurt your partner and gain control over them.

they are all islamic or Muslim lovers

What does that have to do with Books and Authors? There different types of abusers.

• Andrew

What sort of abusers? People who use physical violence or the threat of physical violence to get their way? People who constantly slag off others in an effort to demoralise them and make them feel inferior? There are a lot of different types of abuse and what compels someone to be abusive would vary from one instance to another. You'll have to be more specific. But that being said, I'm not sure why you'd come to Books & Authors to ask such a question.