This what on my mind?

on my mind I can’t wait to go on my first date with my boyfriend today we are going to eat pizza at pizza seasons restaurant and eat dinner I’m doing some else first but can’t say and I got my shock of happiness for me and when I m with him I’m happy with him at all times and feel even more happy than yesterday and... show more on my mind I can’t wait to go on my first date with my boyfriend today we are going to eat pizza at pizza seasons restaurant and eat dinner I’m doing some else first but can’t say and I got my shock of happiness for me and when I m with him I’m happy with him at all times and feel even more happy than yesterday and he made me feel really happy and this my shock of happiness and I really love him so much he made me happy every day I m with him and I really like him so much and I feel happy about it’s and we will be to together for ever and I feel more happy with him it’s going to loving & roommate in the Air he is not going to leave me we will always be happy with each other in the Air and I m in my boyfriend house I sill feel happy with him