CVC 22507(c) "Disabled only crowding on lines." Help me get this parking ticket dismissed via written declaration.?

I parked in a spot in a parking lot that used to be legal parking, but was very recently painted blue diagonal lines indicating a crossing area for disabled persons and was cited the above CVC code. There are no posted signs, only paint on the ground under my already parked car saying "no parking". This... show more I parked in a spot in a parking lot that used to be legal parking, but was very recently painted blue diagonal lines indicating a crossing area for disabled persons and was cited the above CVC code. There are no posted signs, only paint on the ground under my already parked car saying "no parking". This is very unfair to me seeing as it used to be a legal parking spot and the area surrounding the spot was heavy with traffic and was impossible for me to see the paint on the ground, even after i got out of my car. It wasn't until i got back to my car and saw the parking ticket that i was able to see the paint under my car. How can i defend myself in this case to the point the case will be dismissed?