Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 7 months ago

Why do women say that they don't care about penis size when one of the most frequently looked up porn by them is "big d*ck porn"?

Also, my friend who is well hung says that when they found out suddenly many were interested once word got around. I know he's not lying because he showed me personally when we were drunk once. Just whipped it out.

I seriously believe they seriously care a LOT and like them when they're big.

Favorite Answer

You never see a woman saying "wow your penis its so small I want it in me". Also try finding casual sex when your penis is small compared to big

Lol. Do people really look that up? If so, it's a fantasy. Size doesn't matter man. Connection, respect, trust and communication are the most important parts of an intimate relationship, not your penis size. That being said, hygiene is extremely important and is required of all men and women. Fellas, let me just say- I've been told that my cleanliness is a turn on. Use a penis health creme. Good luck!

It all works out. No one wants those women later. The spend all day pi$$ing themselves with bladder control issues from being worn out.

rnaybe they dont want to adrnit they care about that

• Fantom

You're basing your premise on a subset of women already interested in searching online porn. This biassed subset does not represent all women.

• susan

Do women say this, though? Have you heard any women actually say it?