Did Red Lobster ever have Coleslaw with Avocado or Guacamole?

Hi, does anyone know if Red Lobster has ever put guacamole or avocado in their coleslaw? My husband swears they did this around ten (10) years ago but neither me or anyone else can find any evidence of it? Can't anyone come forth and testify on his behalf so I can stop thinking he's crazy. Thank you.

I have never heard of putting avocado of any sort into cole slaw.

They might have done it as a local trial.

None of the ones I went to did that

rnaybe you should call red lobster and ask thern this

• I can't find anything either. Except that they seem to welcome phone calls. From their website...

If you’re a guest with a question, please call us at 1-800-LOBSTER (1-800-562-7837) Monday through Friday, 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm Eastern Time.

Or if you don't want to call, you could ask your question here https://www.redlobster.com/contact-us

Hm.

Not that I can recall.

Had only eaten there once and coincidentally it was 10 years ago.

I don't think so.

However, restaurants have franchises in certain locations that do things different from corporate.

So... there's a possibility the location he went to DID add avocado or guac.