Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

I need a child support reduction can I get one?

I have 3 kids and 3 baby mothers. My oldest 2 kids stay with me. Its not court documented they just stay with me. My youngest child stay with his mom and we have a court order where I pay $300 a month. I haven’t paid in the last 3 months because I have bills and other kids. When she put me on child support I didn’t include in the paper work that my other 2 kids stay with me. Can I go file some type of paperwork in court and tell the judge about my other kids

1. Its not court ordered that my kids stay with me they just do.

2.they mom not on child support I don’t believe in child support i will let the universe handle they mom for not helping.

3 I stay in Atlanta

5 Answers

  • Liz
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    The thought of you passing on your sub-standard intelligence to the next generation is just gruesome.

  • 6 months ago

    So you don't get support from their mom by choice....but you expect the other mom to get shorted because of your choice? Nope, sorry dude. Your choice, you live with it.

    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    For god's sake, wear a condom!

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    i would talk to a lawyer about it and see what they say

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

    You can petition the court to have your child support reduced due to your circumstances.

    Absent parents are required by law to support their children, so you cannot simply decide the mother of the 2 children doesn't have to pay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.