I cancelled my wedding and I broke up with my fiance two months before the wedding day? I'm scared I made a stupid decision ?

I broke up because 1-He was his mother's follower 2-His mom made all the decorations with her taste. 3-When I said I don't want a specific performer they insisted on getting them. 4-He wanted to make me live in their family building. 5-We had a fight before in a place far away from home, and he left me... show more I broke up because
1-He was his mother's follower
2-His mom made all the decorations with her taste.
3-When I said I don't want a specific performer they insisted on getting them.
4-He wanted to make me live in their family building.
5-We had a fight before in a place far away from home, and he left me alone (he knew I had no car) and went back to his house.
6-I was going to make the pre wedding party with my money and he would do the wedding, so I wanted to make the decorations in the pre wedd. with my taste and I told him I will do giveaways he was like No don't do it if it will be in bad quality (I felt like he was directly assuming it would be bad quality)
7- He told me once do you love me for me or for my fancy car. while I never asked him for any gifts or anything to pay for me. He is the one who told me that the last time I got him a gift was very far away. Although he is the one who didn't get me a birthday gift.
8- His mom went to clean our house without taking my permission and he didn't let me no, I knew by coincidence when I saw her reflection in a mirror in his phone's gallery and when I asked him wut is ur mom doing he said she was cleaning our house.
9- His mom has a rule that we should have dinners and outings with her and her family every weekend! He gets so pissed off if I didn't go, which is too frequent from my point of view.
10-His friends should also always visit!

He thinks my reasons are not enough to break up. While I think his mom is too dominant