We caught him cheating stuck in the middle?

My husband and I have been best friends with this couple for over 10 years. We will call them “Stan” and “Jan” We met them when they were dating, attended their wedding etc. My husband had came to me back in October and said that he saw Stan at the airport. Stan told my husband not to tell anyone that he saw him at... show more My husband and I have been best friends with this couple for over 10 years. We will call them “Stan” and “Jan” We met them when they were dating, attended their wedding etc. My husband had came to me back in October and said that he saw Stan at the airport. Stan told my husband not to tell anyone that he saw him at the airport. We thought it was a bit strange but whatever. I recently went with a friend of mine to breakfast. It was a weekday so Stan should have been working. I saw Stan with another women and it was very very obvious they were romantically involved. He kissed her, was holding her hand when they left. My husband and I are pretty much convinced that Stan is having an affair. I really want to tell Jan as she’s recently been complaining to both my husband and I about how her husband has been working so much overtime and almost never see’s the kids. Should we say something? I’m torn because they are both our friends!
9 answers 9