Suggested Hobbies?

I am in search of a hobby. Some of my interests include watching TV (old comedy shows, reality TV, some cartoons, and western shows/movies). I also listen to music often. I like old school rap, R&B pop, soul music (1950s-1970s), and I love neo soul. I do like to draw, but I have ran into a rut of not wanting to... show more I am in search of a hobby. Some of my interests include watching TV (old comedy shows, reality TV, some cartoons, and western shows/movies). I also listen to music often. I like old school rap, R&B pop, soul music (1950s-1970s), and I love neo soul. I do like to draw, but I have ran into a rut of not wanting to draw lately. I like to watch funny videos online and memes, but I am not technologically savvy at all lol.

I don’t like being outside all day, messy things, nor really tedious activities. Does anyone have suggestions on hobbies I can try?
Update: I am between the age of 25 and 30 if that helps!