Do you think this girl is a lesbian or bi? How should I approached her about it if I’d like to try dating women to?

She likes Halsey a lot. She’s definitely on the more feminine side but is incredibly strong as a person. She’s quiet but has a severed sassy side once you get to know her. She tried to invite me to brunch with her family. I’m also a girl. (Who the heck incites their friend to brunch with their family). She hasn’t... show more She likes Halsey a lot. She’s definitely on the more feminine side but is incredibly strong as a person. She’s quiet but has a severed sassy side once you get to know her. She tried to invite me to brunch with her family. I’m also a girl. (Who the heck incites their friend to brunch with their family). She hasn’t had the best luck with boys. I’ve heard through the grape vine she’d be open to dating women but that’s like 2 year old information.