Anonymous

are there people who really believe in witchcraft, and all that? who are these losers?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Ignorant people who have little to no education.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Some are just sheep--I'm talking about the little teenie boppers wearing pentagrams. Others indeed call themselves witches and I can assure you, they are in all aspects of society. They don't normally cast spells, lol; that's not what they do.

No more losers than those who believe some middle eastern sky-god is watching their every move and worrying inordinately about their sexual habits.

Lv 7
    7 months ago

Witches have wisdom and spiritual vision about things that leave "wise men", "preachers", "psychologists", and "guidance counselors" in the dust.

There are things which ordinary people do need guidance on in their lives.

Like simple direction.

It's amazing and saddening how some people "don't get it" and how society shows them no mercy.

Like how to be (or feel) success in any and all parts of their lives.

Some people seem to have profited from their insights about themselves, the people around them, and about the world they are dealing with.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Is it any weirder to believe in that than in religion? Religion is largely about magic, after all. In fact, if you're religious, you pretty much HAVE to believe in witchcraft and magic. The Bible, among other religious writings, claims they exist.

I'm an atheist, but I don't think believers in witches are any more "losers" than believers in a god.

• Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

religions are just as weird if u look at them like that, but people hold those beliefs bc they were b rough with them..there are people who seek out how to become a witch, further ostracizing themselves, just be wield and unique..buts its really just to fit in with this sub culture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

nerds and losers who were rejected by every other bunch of loser persona cliques..like the punks, and the jocks, and the skateboarders etc.. they are like the biggest losers who cant be accepted in society so they seek out other people who will accept them online I guess.;..and thats what they are left with

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.