Should I say or leave this marriage?

My husband hates when I do something different for myself. He doesn t seem to like when I look good. He gets mad when I wear certain clothes or when I straight my hair . My hair is curly) . I have been married once before and he was never like that. My husband now is an arab muslim and Trust me i know they want... show more My husband hates when I do something different for myself. He doesn t seem to like when I look good. He gets mad when I wear certain clothes or when I straight my hair . My hair is curly) . I have been married once before and he was never like that. My husband now is an arab muslim and Trust me i know they want their wife covered up and I have changed my way of dressing alot but im so tired that As much as i tried nothing seems to make him happy. I dyed my hair black, he doesnt like the color black but I do. I straight my hair and he says why cant I do exactly the things he like instead i do what he does not like. That hurts me so much it has not been the first time. I have never experienced something like this before . He loves me i know he does . But why is he trying to change me more than he already has. He met me a whole different way than now . And as much as i changed , there is no way to satisfy him. I am Puerto rican . So our tradition , language culture is very different.
12 answers 12