Why do some people park AWAY from the business they are visiting?

This is a question I've been pondering for anyone reading this who deliberately seeks parking spots that are relatively far away from the business you are visiting. My personal logic when parking my car at a business i.e. Walmart, barber, etc, is to park as close to the front door as possible to minimize... show more This is a question I've been pondering for anyone reading this who deliberately seeks parking spots that are relatively far away from the business you are visiting.
My personal logic when parking my car at a business i.e. Walmart, barber, etc, is to park as close to the front door as possible to minimize walking distance. On the other hand, after many years of "car watching" in various parking lots, I often see people park dozens of spaces away from the Walmart they need to get to when there are plenty of spaces closer to the door.
I get that a lot of people just don't care where they park as long as it's not a mile away, but I definitely see some people are very deliberate in their decision to park away from the business, i.e. driving across an empty Walgreens parking lot and parking in the far end spot.
So what reasons other than apathy could a person be avoiding a prime front spot? I've heard some specific theories, like they are trying to avoid getting their license plates on camera, but the vast majority of these people don't appear very shady to me at all.